ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE & ETHICALLY MADE We are in love with the idea and quality of organic. Made with GOTS certified organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Filled with polyester fiber fill for a fully machine washable lounger.
The Snuggle Me® Lounger is crafted by modern mothers who understand the desire to create a minimal and timeless childhood. Our baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
The Snuggle Me Organic Sensory Lounger for Baby is designed to curve around baby's back while pulling in around them to hug. This hugging sensation is comforting and highly effective at calming baby. Use your Snuggle Me for lounging, supervised rest, and tummy time. DO NOT USE as a sleeping device.
Snuggle Me Organic loungers are made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill. GOTS Certified fabrics currently hold the highest and most strict material safety standard in the world. We also insist that every component of your Snuggle Me is USA-made, yes, even the very cotton threads are grown here in the USA. This care and attention to detail matters deeply to us as mothers ourselves.
Do you recommend a cover? Even though you can use the Snuggle Me Organic without a cover, it is very convenient to have a cover on hand. Washing a cover is significantly easier than washing the entire lounger. Having a cover reduces the amount of wear and number of times the lounger will need to be washed.
Includes: Snuggle Me Organic Cotton BARE Nest in Natural.
- Designed to curve around baby's back while pulling in around them to hug
- Use for lounging, supervised rest, tummy time and more. DO NOT USE as a sleeping device
- Made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill
- Wash sparingly with cold water, mild detergent and with a gentle agitation
- Never leave baby unsupervised and never use lounger in crib or other sleep device
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides. Never place the loungers on soft or uneven surfaces
- Snuggle Me Organic loungers made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill
- Our products do not contain: Flame Retardants, Ethylene Glycol, BPA's, Phthalates or Lead.
Wash your lounger sparingly with cold water, mild detergent and with a gentle agitation. If using a dryer, use a cool temperature setting or air dry. Make sure to dry your lounger COMPLETELY before using again. To reduce washing, we recommend purchasing one of our removable covers.
- The Snuggle Me™ Infant is 30 x 18.5 x 4 and meant for babies up to 9 months who are not yet crawling
- The Snuggle Me™ is uniquely designed to contour to baby's head and torso. At first, they WILL be able to fit all the way into the Snuggle Me™ center-sling™, but as they grow, they will fill out the center-sling™, and their legs will begin to drape over the bottom end of the lounger
- To transition sizes, they must be 9 months, crawling and 21" from the top of their head to the base of their bum
- Never leave baby unsupervised; never use in a crib or other sleep device
- Never place on soft or uneven surfaces
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides
- The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet